Access to and use of this site (‘1min4peace.org’) is provided by the IRM (International Raelian Movement) and is subject to the following terms:
1. By using 1min4peace.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of 1min4peace.org. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use 1min4peace.org.
2. The IRM may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the IRM. Your continued use of 1min4peace.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use 1min4peace.org videos, images, logos, design, in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any 1min4peace.org content. Any other use of 1min4peace.org content requires the prior written permission of the International Raelian Movement.
4. You agree to use 1min4peace.org only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of rael.org. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, and/or causing server downtime by way of deliberate attacks of any kind.
5. The names, images and logos identifying the International Raelian Movement, are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the IRM.
6. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
International Raelian Movement © 2015